Friday, September 7, 2012

So when we got to Rebekah's place...

...the girls were...what were they doing?

...OH...THEY WERE FLYING A PRINCESS KITE!  They were so adorable chasing it around.

And we went to the park, where Susannah kept hiding from my camera.
But Madeline didn't mind pictures.  :)  Adorable child.
At Wendy's, posing with mom.
Bear-Bear will have 2 of everything, please.
Jeremy and Rebekah took us out to eat @ Roma's (right, Bek?).  Susannah needed the lemon...
And there was a picnic with John Deere tractor rides for the youngsters.

And more rides, just because Bro. John is awesome like that.


It was a pretty hot day, but these TX'ns just go right ahead and have their picnic anyway, softball game and all!  It was great spending time with the PVBC family.  :)

3 comments:

Mo said...

OH OUCH. Another picnic I wasn't invited to.

Heather McEntire said...

I bet Rebekah is going to love that first picture of herself.
hehehehehe.

^^ excuse me.
I got a little Vile on myself.

Anonymous said...

Great fun!