Alisa is so cute! Her little pink piano is just too adorable. She looks like she really enjoys it. THANK YOU, Auntie T!
And no vacation is complete without the two-headed pictures! It was great spending time with Heather and Caleb!
This little one! This little one! She is such a sweetie. I wish I could hold her right now. Miss her little smile.
Hannah is such a beautiful child. I hope she is being a good girl for her momma. :) She captured my heart!
GRAMMIE! Stop holding me upside-down! (I have NO idea why the picture went like this...it is sideways in my pictures).
And I thought this picture turned out excellent! I don't get many pictures of Jim...he isn't too keen on doing last minute pics. But we got a good one anyway. :) I love the expression on Rebekah's face.
Now, on to Rebekah's house...
3 comments:
:) it's about time.
and i look like a giant freckle-head.
Great photos.
freckle face....join the crowd
Post a Comment