The Sunday morning we were with Jeremy and Rebekah and the girls was a treat to watch from the background. Jeremy was helping the girls get ready, and had them gently brushing out each other's hair. I took pictures, but my silly camera wasn't working right for some reason. Madeline stood on a stool and Jeremy coached her how to brush it without pulling too much...work the snarls out gently. It was too sweet. Makes me all teary-eyed just thinking about it. Then Susannah took her turn with the brush, and got Mad's hair all smoothed out for mommy to fix with hair pretties. :) Sigh...it is a beautiful memory!
These next three pictures should have been a video (Grammie isn't too swift with technology!). They were twirling in their beautiful Sunday dresses.
This was our park excursion that was close enough to walk. It was pretty warm out, even in the morning, but the girls had fun. The park was deserted, so we had it all to ourselves.
Madeline is quite the "slide beauty queen".
Just TOO fun!
How I love this girl! She is the most awesome person! I have really enjoyed spending time with my adult children! It is such a joy to see how Rebekah has bloomed as a wife and mother. I love it.
...OH Susannah!...
Jim worked on his house plans while we played....and played.
Contentment! Can you see it?
The next 2 pictures (though dark because of my camera problems) say it all about my girls and their ♥♥♥watermelon♥♥♥
So I tried to take a picture of these two, and mentioned how dark the pictures were. Jeremy said, "Here, do this, and it should look better." To which Rebekah replied that she didn't think it would work.
Here is the picture we took after I tried what Jeremy said. Can you see that Bek is so happy about it?
And the resulting pictures when Jeremy was right...hahahahahahaha
Right before we left, I gave Susannah her birthday presents early. We were not going to be there for her birthday, so I decided to go ahead. The apron was my favorite, then I added several other things so she could be a little Susannah Homemaker. :)
How I miss these girls when I don't get to see them for a while! Love you, Susannah and Madeline! You too, Bek and Jeremy. Thank you for making me one of the happiest Grammies ever! ♥♥
1 comment:
Such sweet pics and people.
Post a Comment