Thursday, December 8, 2011

TY AND SHANNON'S WEDDING (2ND PIC GROUP)

These pictures begin on Ty and Shannon's wedding day. I wish I had taken a picture of Shannon working on rose bouquets. I think I had handed my camera off to a friend (because I forget to take pictures when things are unfolding). If you see pictures that you have already seen on my Facebook, sorry for the repeat. I just wanted to get it all on my blog as well. :) More to come.

This was a couple hours before the wedding. Linda was still working hard on last minute details on the wedding cake. It was truly lovely, and very very good. Thank you, Linda and Mark, for all your hard work so the kids would have an beautiful wedding and reception!
Linda made the table cover, as well.






Camera setting! I need to learn some things, obviously!

Serious faces? :)

NOT serious faces...Ty looked so nice in his suit!

Friends signing in on the "thumbprint tree". It was really adorable.

My Laurie! I was so glad to see her for a little while at the wedding. She was Ty's "Hawaiian Mom" until just recently, when she moved back to Alaska to *me*. :)

Usher (I know his name but don't know how to spell it) waiting for things to get started.

I have NO idea what we were talking about here.

"It's almost time for our baby to get married..."

Last minute details...

I think Ty was trying to keep his heart in his chest...




My new friend, Cynthia. :)



Groomsmen.....



Jason (my Laurie's hubby, and my picture-taker....thanks Jason!) and the "singing sisters". They sang a beautiful song during the ceremony!



The wedding was at the chapel on one of the bases. It was huge! Nice place, and had plenty of room to accommodate everything and everyone.


Stay tuned for the next group of pictures! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! I look forward to group 3!

Heidi Wiles said...

:)