Meeting my new daughter. When we got off the airplane, Heidi and I excused ourselves to go to the ladies' room. While washing hands, Shannon walked out of one of the stalls, and said, "Hi..."
It took me a couple seconds to register who she was! :) Funny place to meet.

Heidi and Anthony rented the most reasonable vehicle they could find.

The "Dads" getting acquainted. The really enjoyed one another's company.

First morning visiting with Linda (Shannon's mom, left) and Debbie (her aunt, right).

We were helping set up for the reception, and then entire wedding party was getting involved. This is the little guy who is the ring-bearer. He was adorable. I believe his name was Blaze, Blaise?? Don't remember for sure, and don't know how to spell it...

What an adorable little guy.

Mark (Shannon's dad) and Anthony (Heidi's husband) getting the tables ready.

Shannon and her mom, getting all her beautiful table settings ready.
Heidi played the piano for us while we set things up.

The table lanterns were absolutely adorable.

Bubbles and mints ready...
Planning, planning, planning...Ty and Shannon asked Jim to do the ceremony.

Rehearsal...

Look how little he is. I think he's

Obviously I needed to do something with my camera setting.

Don't you just love Shannon's hair!? So beautiful.


I adore this picture.
More pictures later. Thought I better get these on my blog before Ty and Shannon are old and gray.
Or before I am....ahahahahaha....
6 comments:
Great job with the pics! I love seeing it!
awwww YAY!!!! i like your perspective on things! : ) i didn't realize dad did the ceremony!
yay...finally!
Those are great pictures!!! Makes me wanna cry everytime I see some!
nice nice nice
i like looking at pictures...
Post a Comment