I guess I didn't get a new picture of Reuben. Guess I will have another reason to blog soon! :)
Friday, September 9, 2011
Boys! What can you do!?
Jonny and David are getting too old to want to just sit around at my house...they want to DO something. So I pulled ou the Scrabble game that Jim and I picked up at a yardsale this summer. David will be 8 soon, and it was highly entertaining watching the boys try to figure out how to make their letters work...and show them the difference between a regular and proper noun. It was good fun, and David almost made it to the end of the game before he got the heebie-jeebies.
David ALWAYS wants to make that face when I take his picture. Jonny's eyes are holding the leftover letters that he had to subtract at the end of the game.
Jesse took this picture of us. Not bad (if only I didn't always crank my head up like that).
And the story of the day: Jesse managed to clobber himself on my livingroom table. It is going to be a black eye, I'm pretty sure! Poor little guy.
I'm so glad for the way the Lord watches out for the little ones. It was a dangerously close call; could have been an eye injury.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They had lots of fun at Grammie's house. Jesse's eye didn't even bruise! He might have a nice scar though!
oh his poor little eye really does look bad :(
Love Jonnys "eyes"
Post a Comment