On August 21st, after our evening services, Phil was sworn into the Army as an officer. We had the privilege of witnessing it. This picture is just for me...I have enjoyed seeing him lead music, and wanted a picture to remember it.

The officer who was in charge of the commissioning was a co-worker with Phil in North Pole.

During...

...and after. Big smile.

Signing documents.

It didn't take long to say the words, but will impact the lives of many!

Phil's family has been such a blessing to have around for as long as we had the privilege.

They will be missed more than they can possibly know. However, we are looking forward to the work that the Lord has laid on Phil's heart: the ministry of the Chaplaincy.
4 comments:
Great pics mom. I'm so happy for Phil...so sad they are leaving though.
great pictures!
This brought tears to my eyes. I know that you will miss them all very much.I do pray that God uses him in a great way and many lives will be touched and changed because of what God has chosen him to do. I love you, Kim. connie
Kim, who are Mobunny and Mosbb??? or what are they???
Post a Comment