I saw this picture on someone else's facebook page, and "borrowed" it. High bush cranberries are a SURE sign that fall is in full swing. This is a gorgeous picture...I couldn't help myself.

If you've been around here for long, you know that Fireweed is our gauge for the season change. When the flower is only bloomed at the top, our summer is about DONE. These particular Fireweeds got pretty tall, and I love country mailbox scenes, so I snap this picture.

...and this one...yikes, the crow's feet are getting pretty pronounced these days!

This one is a *tiny* bit better.

I was on my way to work, and HAD to stop and take these. If one waits for a week, it MIGHT not be there. We are hoping for a nice end of August, and September. Our summer has been as wet as the southern states have been dry.
4 comments:
be-U-tiful :) love love
i like the first one...cute(:
You're prettier than any flower I've ever seen.
Now Mo...that's about the sweetest thing anyone has ever ever said. I love you my most wonderful friend.
Post a Comment