First we had to work on "Tampa's" bathroom. She noticed that the tub was dirty, so I gave her a cloth, and she went right to work!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
McKinley and Grammie Day! :)
My cutie patootie, McKinley, came to stay with Grammie on Saturday morning. She is such a joy to spend time with, because she wants to be a "helper" all the time. Seriously, I do mean all the time. She's got to have her hands in everything that's going on. Because I know this about my sweet little worker, I tried to keep her busy.
First we had to work on "Tampa's" bathroom. She noticed that the tub was dirty, so I gave her a cloth, and she went right to work!
Scrubba dub dub, one CHUB in a tub!
For some reason, this little one thinks she's not really getting a good drink unless she's drinking from the cup of an adult. :) So we got Grammie's coffee mug down to let her get big girl drinks.
...and on to the laundry! McKinley, "Where is the big ones?" Grammie, "Just fold the little ones, OK?"
And we fold it like this...
and then we.................roll it!
...and then we TAKE A BITE OF THE CHEESY ROLL UP!
YUM YUM...SO TASTY!
Ok, Grammie, time to paint your toenails! Mine are blue. C'mon...I want to pick out your polish. Oh, lets get the pink sparkly one! Here I will get it for you. Can I do it? Ok, I will just help you dry your toes...whhhhhhhhhhhh....whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
time for food...she's worked up such an appetite!
We went outside to look at all of Tampa's pretty flowers. She had a great time running around in the front yard, and we noticed that there were some yellow leaves laying around on the well manicured lawn...so we got a pretty bowl for the pretty leaves, and cleaned the yard.
First we had to work on "Tampa's" bathroom. She noticed that the tub was dirty, so I gave her a cloth, and she went right to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that was too cute! wish i could know the chub. : (
sniff.
Pretty much my favorite post ever :)
she sure loves her grammie and tampa...
What a fun day! I love bowls filled with leaves. You know I do.
Post a Comment