Heather sent me a text yesterday while we were yardsaling. She told me I needed to update my blog, even if it was just a picture of the rainy day we were having. So, even though you can't see the raindrops, here you go, Heather.

...do you see what I see????...

I spy something yellow. If you are Alaskan, you KNOW what this means!

I bought this little beauty for myself today. One of my houseplants is dying, and I can't stand to watch it anymore. It is going to have to have a proper burial, and this one can stand in it's place.

Mo, I found this egg timer in a yardsale box. Couldn't help myself. I don't even like chicken decor.

For those of you who have ever been in this house for very long, you know our penchant for the author who made this name 'REAL'! Dad was wearing this hat while we were out in the rain yesterday...

We went to Sportman's...which one of you kids can get your guess in first? Ready, set, GO!
4 comments:
sour cherries!
...and Ang is the winner!....
thanks mom : ) for everyone who DOESN'T know, that ONE branch is always the first in the yard to turn yellow....
it thinks it's a maverick but it's really just our way of knowing we had about two weeks of summer left.
Mm I love cherry sours :) And I REALLY love your new chicken timer! And your plant lol...I really need to get one for my house.
Post a Comment