Saturday, July 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR MOTHER!

Anyone who knows my mom knows she loves her piano and the enjoyment she derives from playing...oldies, TX special music, hymns...There have been many a night that she has been unable to sleep, and she finds solace in her piano, and the words of a gospel hymn.
Here are a few recent pictures I found (I KNOW I have more, but where they are!?...)

This is mother and great-granddaughter Alisa.
Mother and Great-granddaughters McKinley and Susannah.

Mother and Grandson-in-law (?) Jeremy...Mom's harmonizing on her organ while Jeremy plays the lead on the piano...she kept saying, "Another one..."



I recently spent a couple days with Mom. It was so fast...I wish I would have had more time to spend with her. Mom, I hope you have a fabulous birthday...glad you got to go on your long-awaited cruise. Love you more than you know!

1 comment:

Mae said...

That is so sweet, I did not realize your Mom played. :)