If you know me very well at all, you will know that I love to go yardsaling with my hubby. He is CRAZY about finding good deals. The amazing thing is, his idea of a good sale and my idea are, at times, totally different. ;o)
Today, we both loved most of the sales we found. That means we both found great stuff. I was happily sorting through things that make my house a prettier place, and I found goodies for some of my grandbabies (shhhh......don't tell Jonny and David that I still call them that).
Jim found some great garage (guy) stuff, and he also made sure to point out some perfume for me that he knows I have enjoyed.
Bottom line, Jim and I enjoy being out together on Saturday, whether we find anything or not. We almost ALWAYS end up in town at a burger place (I won't mention any names, but the initials are Carl's Jr.). Just plain ole' good times!
Hope you all had a wonderful day!
WE DID!
1 comment:
I miss garage saling :)
Post a Comment