Saturday, July 23, 2011

Birthdays!

I have probably posted these pictures on here before, but they seem to be the most recent that I have in my files.

In June, I TOTALLY forgot to call my Heather for her birthday. I am so glad my kids are forgiving! Seems I never quite have things done in a timely fashion when it comes to birthdays. It was fantastic to see Heather and her family for a little while when Jim and I went to TX at the beginning of July. It was way too fast, but I thank the Lord for the short time we had to visit.
Thanks for this adorable generation picture, Rebekah. My mother will soon be 83 years young. Isn't she doing fabulous!? I can't imagine where my head was to not take more pictures. Crazy me! Today is my darling Rebekah's birthday. Just look how God has blessed her life! I THOROUGHLY enjoyed my time with Bek and her family.

Little Reuben turned 3 while on his vacation to visit his Nana and Papa. Tomorrow, we get to see him and spend some time together. What a handsome little man he is growing up to be! Thank you, Lord, for my little Reuben Sabre! He is such a blessing to this Grammie...



Birthdays, wonderful reminders of God's love and protection in our lives.

No comments: