Sunday, July 10, 2011

Whirlwind...

It's a good thing I have pictures to prove I was there to visit, because it all seems like a dream. We had such a nice time visiting with everyone, but like the girls all agree, it was too short.
Jim and I really enjoyed spending time with the granddaughters. Nothing like it in the world, being grandparents...
Poppie managed to win Hannah over within 5 minutes of our arrival...it took me a little longer to warm Alisa up to me. She didn't like it very much when I hugged her mommy so hard when I came in the house for the first time. Never fear, though, we all loved each other before our inevitable leave-time. Alisa said, "I lush you!" Hannah said, "UNH!" That means I love you in Hannah speak.
Next time, Heather, we'll try to be there longer. Treasuring the short time we had.
Rebekah, staying in your home was a joy. Wish I had taken more pictures of you. We'll have to call each other more often...


Poppie and Grammie had a great time getting to know Susannah and Madeline. They are our little "Seagoville Sunshines"...how I will miss them!

My Mo and our granddaughters...take good care of them till I come back, Michele...

Yes, it was like a dream. A very good dream that only lasted a short time. I will have to dream more often! It was fantasticly wonderful...

4 comments:

aksunflower said...

Kim, I am so happy you and Jim were able to take this trip. I know it was short, but atleast you made memories and that is all that counts. We have to take what we can get when it comes to grandbabies!
We received an invite for our grandbabies birthday party in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see them next week. We are suppose to wear our favorite cowboy/cowgirl outfit. It should be a lot of fun!
Glad you are home. :-)

Anonymous said...

Why do I look preggo in that picture? Excuse me...I have to go work out for twenty five more hours.

Heather McEntire said...

how nice of you to post a terrible picture of me, mom.
now everyone knows what i look like when my hair is messed up and i sweated all my makeup off.

=o)
SIGH.

Grammie Kim said...

Ummmmm...GIRLS! I happen to think the pictures of you look great.
So, you are just going to have to let me post them. :)