Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4 long years of NOT getting to spoil my Susannah!

...now and then...







Where does the time go? I am starting to sound old, but seriously...I cannot believe Susannah is already 4. Today was her birthday, and I didn't call her.

:(



But I am flying to see her in 3 days, so I hope to make up for it by spending time with her. Her "Poppie" and I are pretty excited to visit, and hope to make it in time to spend a little time at her party.



From what I am told, Susannah is all about dressing up, and twirling her little happy heart out. She is dubbed a "wild child", and requires lots of attention from mommy and daddy. "Tootanah" is open and friendly, and I can't wait to get to know her better.



I am so thankful for my grandbabies. Wish I could really express how much.


Love you, sweet Susannah!


Grammie

3 comments:

aksunflower said...

I know you are so excited to see all of your grandchildren. I can totally relate!! The time is close that I will get to see our grandbabies also. God is such a great God!
Have a marvelous trip, my friend.

Mo said...

You are the best Grammie in the world.

Grammie Kim said...

Michele, that was sweet...