Saturday, June 25, 2011

Park part 2

I can't believe how fast the boys are growing up. They say and do some of the funniest things.
Jesse wants to be as big as Davy and Jonny...really bad.

"DAVY, stop it.."

"David, just a normal smile, ok??" :)

"DA---VID!"

...AND while I am watching Davy, Jonny has really come out of his shell. ha


I love this picture of Jesse. I was wearing a black skirt today with a red shirt. He told me I should get a red skirt and red socks to go with my shirt. Then I would match.



The boys really enjoyed jumping OFF the side of this slide...even Reuben tried to get in on it, but I told him NOT A CHANCE! Little guy!


"Gwammie, I got wocks in my Cwocks..."



And because McKinley likes to be in on everything, we will add her picture that I took after we got home from the park. She's my little ice eating princess.

Love my grandbabies.

Oh, and Jim is the "best grampa in the world" because he brought donuts with sprinkles.

4 comments:

Mo said...

wocks in my cwocks..... I smiled.

Heidi Wiles said...

Yay you got your pictures up lol! I loved these...looks like lots of fun. Now just make sure you bring a camera to TX with you and take lots of pics! And get some of you in there too. :)

Anonymous said...

That last group picture is classic. Pack that Davy boy in your suitcase.

Heather McEntire said...

yay mom! i agree with heidi. pictures of you too!

and wheres MY donut with sprinkles? remember me and heidi fighting over them? =o)