Saturday, March 19, 2011

How DO you girls do this!!?




I don't know how to take self pics in the mirror, OBVIOUSLY. But thought I would document

anyway with the bad pics.

Can you tell???

10 comments:

Heather McEntire said...

absolutely. they're not THAT bad of picutres mom. good job!

aksunflower said...

I am so excited for you and your weight lose! Just think, we can lose together once I get up there. :-)
See you soon!

P.S.
Tyler is helping us again today. Such a blessing!!!

Laurie

Mo said...

I can't do it..........my camera is heavy and my left hand is useless. *IF* I were to try it.......I would find a mirror somewhere OTHER THAN THE BATHROOM. That's just me...........and btw, you look great.

my word verification is BURGIES

Mae said...

Kim, you are a trip and as always bring a smile to my face. You are doing great and not bad on self portraits. Funny how our girls know how to do it themselves. :)

Heidi Wiles said...

SUH-mokin mom :) you look great!

LydiaRose~ said...

You Look Great! :)

Mrs.Lambert said...

my mommy is so purty(:

Heather McEntire said...

did i mention your hips are GONE? jerk..... =o) no just kidding. i had to come look again....

Grammie Kim said...

ACtually, Heather, I have noticed that. It is a very odd feeling!

blondevue... said...

You are so beautiful! I love these pictures of you. Although I can tell you're stressed by taking the picture yourself. Its a art, one that probably not need to exhist! But you did a great job! And Look AMAZING! Can't wait to see you. :) Love ya Mrs. Kim.