Monday, February 21, 2011

Our day off....NOT

It's Presidents' Day, and I had a three day weekend. :) My plan was to go to the thrift store, take some clothes to a consignment store, shop for a few clothing items, finish my grocery shopping, maybe visit a friend. Jim had a few things to accomplish today with his day off as well. But...this is one of those days you just drop all other plans.......................and shovel. Shovel, shovel, shovel, shovel, shovel. Then you rest for a few minutes, and shovel, shovel, shovel. I have only heard Jim McBroom wish he had a snowblower 2 or 3 times since we lived in this cold, snowy world, and today was one of them. We got about a foot of snow, and are expecting more by the end of the day. So, see ya later, we have to go...............SHOVEL!




2 comments:

Mae said...

Wow! That is quite a dump. Hope you got the shoveling done. We are having rain and I would much prefer the pretty white as long as I had help shoveling. :)

blondevue... said...

That is a lot of snow!!! How great! Sorry about your errands!