Monday, March 28, 2011

a prayer request

Our water has not been working. Pray with us that today the person Jim calls can come SOON, since we have been without running water since Thursday afternoon. I am so ready to get back to normal around here. Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for the prayers.

4 comments:

aksunflower said...

I will pray with you that the water situation gets fixed soon.
Love you, Laurie

Mo said...

sorry, that's a bummer.

blondevue... said...

Praying you guys are able to get it fixed soon.
Feel free to come over to the house for water, showers and laundry! I know its a pain to have to drive for that stuff, but then you could visit AND get water! :D We aren't home a lot, but you can always just go in. :) Love you, thank you so much for the birthday wishes yesterday. It meant a lot to me, you're so kind.

Mae said...

What an adorable picture. hope your water is fixed by now :)