Monday, October 4, 2010

I know it's time...

I know it is time to update my blog.
I have been trying to figure out what to write for a week.
So for you people who want a new update all the time, you are going to get a boring one this time.

A few weeks ago, I lost my job (at a financial institution) due to a mistake I made on a super busy day.
Then the mistake was fixed (money recovered) and I asked for my job back.
To say the least, God is good to me. I was given another chance, and am very grateful.

It is approaching winter/cold/plug-the-car-in time. We have enjoyed a wonderful long warmer September this year, so we can't complain. Jim finished cleaning up all the leaves, the wood is stacked neatly in the shed, flowers cut back. Humorously, our lawnmower died before Jim could finish cutting the grass for the last time, and there is a reverse mohawk look to the backyard...a funny strip cut right through the middle of the tall grass that kept growing while he was trouble shooting the mower issue. Oh well....

Seems like several of my family members have gone on belated honeymoon trips, and are off having loads of fun on beaches, cruises, etc. Wish I could hop on a plane and go visit my mother. :) And naturally, I would migrate to the portions of the big T state where my daughters live. But for now, it is all just a dream. With a new job, however, I don't think I will have that opportunity for a while.

Jim and I are doing just fine. May God bless you and yours.
KIM

3 comments:

blondevue... said...

Mrs. Kim, wish I could hug you right now! Thank you for posting an update. I can imagine how stressful those days at work were, thankfully you have God to get you thru.
Tyler and I met Angela, Josh & McKinley at the airport last night. They looked tired but glad to be here. Angela has a constant smile on her face :)
Tyler took them to the airport while I went back to church and finished up in the sound room.
Instead of Texas next, maybe you could come here... :) I wouldn't be that selfish, I am sure it would be so wonderful to get to see your Mom and all of those Texas grandbabies!
Love you lots,

Mo said...

Hey, could he come do a reverse MOWhawk for us?

TO BECOME said...

Thanks for taking the time to update. Love you, Kim and wish we could all see you. I am sure that your Mom would love it and your kids well that goes without saying. Your time will come. Have a good stress free day at your joy and enjoy it. Wishing you, God's greatest blessings. connie

I love your new blog look.