This is what our thermometer said Saturday morning...it has been so beautiful for the past few days, but cold in the mornings. My flowers are trying desperately to hang on!
Oh, and by the way:
I have been trying to do some different pictures and background on my blog...obviously, I am NOT adept at this, so please forgive my work in progress. Humph!
Its nice!! Bummed I didn't get to see you before I left...guess theres always next time. But am thankful for our lunch and other time together. I'll try and call and chat with you soon. Take care, love, Tori
I think your blog is CUUUUTE!!!! :) I did my blog in all black and white.. I'm gonna do the next backgorund when the first cool front comes in.. which should be in about a month or so.. :(
6 comments:
ooh I like it Mrs. Kim! I've been playing around with my blog too =o)
Its nice!! Bummed I didn't get to see you before I left...guess theres always next time. But am thankful for our lunch and other time together. I'll try and call and chat with you soon. Take care, love,
Tori
Actually....that picture of us was from Fritz's birthday in April!! I don't have any recent family pictures....maybe you could take one for us!
im lovin the new pics on your sidebar...what a goodlookin family we have!just sayin...;P
I think your blog is CUUUUTE!!!! :)
I did my blog in all black and white.. I'm gonna do the next backgorund when the first cool front comes in.. which should be in about a month or so.. :(
Wow. I don't know whether to get my rake, my jacket, or pull weeds?
Post a Comment