YESTERDAY WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! WE PLAYED OUTSIDE IN THE YARD.

MCKINLEY LOVED PLAYING IN THE YARD. WHEN HER MOMMY GOT BACK, SHE GRABBED MY SKIRT AND HID. ;)

WE HAVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PRETTY WEATHER. AS YOU CAN SEE, THE LEAVES ARE FALLING, BUT THE GRASS IS STILL GREEN...WITH A BLUE SKY, WE CAN'T ASK FOR A NICER DAY.
5 comments:
Oh MEOW. I would have loved to be there. I LOVE balls full of holes...that way if they hit you on the head, you're not out of the rest of the day.
We would've let you hold the ball, if you wanted, MO. You would LOVE the weather right now.
It is supposed to be unseasonably warm this week (mid-70's), then next week, we will be wearing coats...
She is so stinking cute!! I absolutely have to steal her soon to play with!!
She's darling :)
i like the new blog look!very summer/fall-ish!(:
Post a Comment