I have a few random pictures to share. This lovely rose was brought to me at the Credit Union by Angela and McKinley a few days ago. It is opening very nicely, and is such a beautiful color! Thank you, sweetie Ang.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
~~~MY FIRST DAY OFF DURING THE WEEK~~~
I am so happy to have a day off during the week! I have been working Monday-Saturday, and this is so special. Jim took me to Pagoda for lunch and we have enjoyed our day. He will soon be back to school, and he'll be working on my day off, and vice versa. (sigh) But there are always Sundays.
I have a few random pictures to share. This lovely rose was brought to me at the Credit Union by Angela and McKinley a few days ago. It is opening very nicely, and is such a beautiful color! Thank you, sweetie Ang.
I thought I would take a few pictures of my flowers around the house that Jim pampers, and tenderly cares for. These are my Dahlias...this picture didn't do justice to the orange ones...they are a vibrant color, and rival the reds for my favorite.
Do you see the size of this geranium??? It is climbing up the wall, and going absolutely crazy. It took almost 2 months for it to begin blooming, but now...oh so worth the wait! There are 3 of these lovely red geraniums; one is in the planter up to the right.
My front porch is a place of beauty. This shot didn't take in the hanging baskets, but the Lobelia and Pink Ivy Geraniums are doing fantastic. My back porch has these same boxes around the deck. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!
And last but not least, this moose decided to have a snack of Chickweed in my garden (that was tilled but not planted with anything this year) last week.
I hope all of you...my family and friends, have a wonderful summer. It is going fast!
I have a few random pictures to share. This lovely rose was brought to me at the Credit Union by Angela and McKinley a few days ago. It is opening very nicely, and is such a beautiful color! Thank you, sweetie Ang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love flowers, even in boxes.
Your flowers are so gorgeous!
How sweet of Ang and McKinley to bring you a rose. Have a wonderful weekend, love you.
Tori
Your flowers are beautiful and it was sweet of Ang and Mckinley to bring you a rose!! It was nice visiting with you the other morning!!
nice post(: it sure was sweet of me to bring you a rose!hee-haw!(:
Post a Comment