I have been told by a few people that it is TIME to update my blog. I don't really blog unless I really have something that strikes my fancy to say. :) However, I just thought I would mention a few things:
~the leaves are falling
~the heater is happily roaring along
~my job is busy and still very demanding on my old brain
~Jim is back to work for the school year
~Ty is doing ok in Hawaii but still loves Alaska more
~the house is NOT apparently going to sell this summer
~my grandbabies are all growing like healthy little weeds
~my mom is in fairly good health and still playing the piano all the time for people
~Jim and I are going camping/moose hunting this long weekend because I have 3 days in a row!
~God is faithful to us, and we thank HIM
Hope you are all well and enjoying God's hand on your lives.
Kim
5 comments:
....and we are still bosom buddies!!....
Kim, so glad to hear about you. I just cannot imagine a heater going. It is still quiet warm here.
Have fun hunting and stay warm. love you. connie
i loved this post(: thanx! love you mom!
Sweet...you're going cammping and hunting? Im a little jelouse. Have fun!
Really like the new post :) Glad God send you in my path the other day, as you saw I really needed it. And am so thankful for you, you were a calming presense and I am blessed to know you Mrs. Kim. Have a awesome time out hunting!
:)
Tori
Post a Comment