Here is a picture of Hannah's tiny toes.
When we stopped for a burger at the McDonalds in Galveston, I was intrigued by the huge aquarium that had a premium spot in the middle of the seating area. So we took a picture in front of it...you might not be able to see the size, but if you look closely, you'll see some fish.
While Heather was in the hospital with blood pressure problems, I escaped to visit my mother (about 3-4 hour drive from Heather's). I took Alisa, and my dear friend, Michele, went with me. We only had a short visit...from Sunday night through Tuesday afternoon. However, it was enough to be able to see how well mom is doing after her hip replacement surgery. In this picture, we were at Mazzio's, mom's favorite place to eat out.
Alisa didn't like the sun on her face in the car on the way to Galveston, so she covered her head with her jacket. It was so funny....
Alisa, with Grammie and Grandmother. Isn't the peach tree behind just beautiful???
I want to express my thanks to Caleb's grandparents, Jim and Connie McEntire, for their kindness. They offered their car for me to use for my visit with Mother. It was so very thoughtful, and appreciated more than you know.
My trip to Freeport was busy, but a great time to reconnect with all my dear friends there.
2 comments:
Lovely pictures of lovely people :)
Kim, your mom looks terrific! I am so glad you were able to go down there and see your family and friends. God knows just what we need.:-)
Post a Comment