Friday, March 26, 2010

Hannah Noelle McEntire

I imagine some of you have been wondering where I have been. I zoomed off the TX to help Heather and Caleb with Alisa while they were running back and forth from the hospital to see Hannah. These pictures were taken a week ago. Hannah is doing quite well. Thank you all for your prayers. We still don't know when the baby will be home from the hospital, but hopefully within the next couple weeks.

These two pictures are of the nurse getting Hannah ready for Grammie to hold. Hannah was weighing in at about 3 lbs. 4 oz. when this was taken.

I'm so thankful I had an opportunity to hold this little "pea" (my nickname for her) for a brief 15 minutes. She was very comfortable, and we sang and talked to each other. :o) (Actually, it was ME doing all the singing and talking)

Hannah is a beautiful little miracle from God. He is so good to us.


The OTHER grandparents think Hannah will be a little firecracker...I guess we shall soon see!
Continued prayers are welcomed...It will be so nice to see Heather and Caleb be able to bring their precious new daughter home. For now, they travel back and forth to Galveston everyday to visit and bring more milk for the baby.
I will soon post more pictures of other family and friends.
Until then....

2 comments:

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN said...

Kim, I loved the pictures!!! Thank you for sharing them. I am praying that soon she will be hope and will be able to grow as she should under her Mom's guidance and love. Hope you are having a great day!!!! connie

blondevue... said...

What dear pictures of you and little Hannah.
Thank you for sharing them with us. It is very neat that you were able to go down and be there with Heather and Caleb.
Love & miss you,
Tori