So, Ty is happily settling in his new home. Because he hasn't actually given me his address yet, I am not sure if he is actually IN Honolulu, HI, or just near it. Regardless, he is very close to a beach, and seems to be enjoying the new sights and sounds of Hawaii.
A dear friend of ours in Hawaii posted these pictures on her blog, and I "borrowed" them. The church Tyler has been attending has a "singles" group, and they went scooting around Hawaii on Mopeds. No doubt that Ty enjoyed that...
Thanks, Tori, for the great pictures.
4 comments:
Mrs. Kim,
I could have gotten you some better pictures!
Honolulu is the main city on Oahu and he's about 25 mins from there. Thankfully he gets some country, which is awesome, because coming from Alaska, you end up needing that! :D
Jenni Middleton flew in on Friday night and surprised me for my birthday which was incredible. :) Yesterday I guess Tyler had the day off and so he, jenni and a few others from church hiked to one of the waterfalls on the island, I guess he is enjoying it. :)
I need your email address. Maybe I'll just call you soon, that would be nice. Otherwise if you have our house address feel free to use that for him, he asked Dad last week if he could use it for packages and stuff and we see him probably more than he'd get to the post office, so that should work nice.
Miss you tons, Mom and I think your next trip should be to Hawaii :)
Take care,
Tori
I know how glad you must have been to seen the pictures and to know that your son is happy and safe.
I finally learned to do the hearts. Thanks. love you, connie
Tori,
I am happy as can be with the two pictures that were on here. I didn't want to use close ups that involved other people without their permission, so I thought the group picture of all the mopeds was great to get my point across.
Thanks for the info about where Ty is compared to the big city.
I talked to Tyler today for a while, and he told me about how they went hiking and got covered with mud. ahahaha
Thanks for the nice comment, Tori. Love you.
Connie, there were many wonderful pictures on my friend's blog that I didn't share...it was breathtakingly beautiful!
Glad you figured out the hearts. Have fun...Sharon taught me. :)
Post a Comment