Lovely flats of green and color...our plants that we moved in and out of the garage to the sunshine for a week or two.

Planting Lobelia in our boxes that hang on the shed wall.

Nasturtium beginnings...

See how much they grew in a week (maybe a week and a half)...this is the blue pot that you see above.

Front porch pots all planted.

Close up of the geraniums (that Jim loves so much). I really love them too.

Lobelia is beginning to trail...yea!

Boxes on the back deck...

Boxes on the back up close. Geraniums and million bells.

The summer temps and light are here, so we will see pretty quick growth soon. Jim told me that the million bells are "self cleaning" so we don't have to dead head them...while he dead headed them. :o)
2 comments:
I want some million bells.......
Those are just beautiful, Kim!! I really like the trailing ones.I can't even begin to imagine what your house will look like in a few weeks. Beautiful all over, I would think. connie
Post a Comment