On our way home from our Saturday trip, we went RIGHT by the Knotty Shop. It was a good place to have a rest stop, and I haven't had a good browse in there for a couple years. I found this hanging in the bathroom...it was even smudged in the frame, so I'm sorry for the quality.

Here are burls for sale...very expensive. Jim had me watching for them while we were traveling down the road, and I saw at least one spruce tree that had a lovely "pot belly".

The Knotty Shop is such a quaint looking place...it is hard to catch the beauty of all the ornate woodwork in pictures.

Another bathroom greeting...

Almost everyone that exits the shop has a one or two scoop icecream cone. This old phone was on the wall in the icecream shop. The man I spoke with said that it was his wife's grandfather's phone...and still works when hooked up.

mine...almost gone...cherry vanilla and rainbow sherbet (I know all you chocolate lovers are rolling your eyes...just let me enjoy my icecream, ok?)

Jim had Butterfinger, and ??

North side of a log out by the burls still has a little snow patch...

The flower bed in front of the shop...you should click on this to get a closer view...it is beautiful.
I didn't browse in the shop too much, but found a gold nugget necklace for $1500.00 that I thought Jim should buy for me. For some reason, he didn't have enough cash on him. Hmmph.
5 comments:
Mmmnnnn Butterfinger.
Great Post Mrs. Kim. :-)
That shop is fun! :)
Love,
Tori
tis a neat place. i agree. i bought a polar bear necklace there.
Acctuelly That Ice Cream Cone looks good=D
Those burls are interesting...I don't know what causes them to grow like that? love the flowers!
Post a Comment