THEY GROW SO QUICKLY!
The newest additions to our Grandchildren Garden are changing before our very eyes! Last week, McKinley's mommy was shopping, and was drawn in by the stuffed animals...nothing would DO but that McKinley had to have this little white lamb. We had lots of fun playing.
And would you just LOOK at how Madeline has changed already? It is hard to believe she is already 5 weeks old. I am just "itching" to touch that baby's hair! Rebekah thinks she looks a bit like her cousin, Alisa. Does anyone think she looks like McKinley?
Blessings from God...these little ones are.
5 comments:
They are such great blessings!!! I am sure that they will favor more and more as they get older. I know how happy you must be.
Alisa is just a big beautiful baby doll now. She is growing each time that I see her and looking more like her sweet mom each day!! Yes, such blessings!! connie
I don't think any of them look alike. I also don't think any of my boys look alike. I like to think of them as looking like themselves....but i'm weird like that I suppose. They are soooo cute!!! LoveyouMom!!!
I must say that in this picture Madeline looks like Alisa. Also, Heather has been putting Alisa's hair up in two little piggies and she looks just like Susannah. I spent the day with Alisa and her mommy yesterday and I gave that beautiful baby lots of kisses under the neck for you.
Oh, and Heather says that means it is a McBroom 'look'.
Connie, you just keep telling me...ok...just keep telling me how sweet that Alisa is. I love it.
Jenn, I remember telling everyone that I looked like MYSELF when I was told 10 million times that I looked like mother.
Amy, glad you get to spend some time with Heather. Those neck kisses are like a piece of heaven.
And the McBroom look IS very real.
;O)
Post a Comment