Friday, March 27, 2009

When the grandbabies aren't here...

...I take pictures of the daycare kids. Aleanah was SO happy when baby Laela arrived after lunchtime. (as you can see, Aleanah has some wild hair!)
Zac is the oldest...he's 5, but still loves attention!
They are all cuties in their own way. Zac and Aleanah are lounging in my recliner with my neck pillows and a blanket while they hold their own special stuffed animals from home.
I never lack for little ones to lavish with hugs and kisses.

4 comments:

~Kluane said...

Aww!! they are soooo adorable...=o) I like the picture of Laela and Aleanah.

Amy said...

I have a two year old you can lavish anytime you like. As a matter of fact I think I will head to the post office right now and ship him along with Susannah straight to your door. I would have to send them 'flat rate' postage is expensive for little chunkers.

Aimee said...

Aww! I can't wait till next week!!!

TO BECOME said...

Very cute kids. I hope we never do lack for children in our lives. What a lonely place to be. Do you think? connie