Saturday, March 28, 2009

OH be careful little feet...

When I came home from town today, I glanced out the window and saw bird tracks in the fresh snow. It was so cute that I decided to share...they aren't very imposing, or even very interesting. However, those little birds make tracks like crazy...going about their daily business...doing what God instilled in them to survive.
Sometimes our daily walk isn't always exciting, but it CAN be fulfilling. We can put God's Word to the test, and rejoice in Him.

My hope and prayer is that the little feet of my grandchildren will ever follow where God points them. There is so much in our world to drag and pull at them, but we know that "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way." Psalm 37:23
Please, Lord, help these children delight in your way!

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I loved this post, Kim. I have that same prayer. connie

blondevue... said...

This is a very special post.
Love you Mrs. Kim.