Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two Little Men!

Here are my two little grandsons! Jesse Talon is quite the ham these days. His precocious antics keep his parents and grandparents smiling, chasing, correcting, wondering...you get the idea. His speech is coming along. Last night he told us that Mr. Jacky was upstairs in Ang and Josh's house. I was surprised he said it in a logical sentence that we all understood. There is a lot running around up in that little brain of his...he just hasn't shared it all with us yet.

The little boys came to stay with me for a few hours yesterday while mommy went to town with the two older ones. Jennifer, David, and Jonathan had a school books shopping trip, and made a date of it. This poor little Reuben Sabre is having a rough time trying to cut some teeth. He seems to be pretty happy most of the time, but his teeth are definitely giving him fits. Food is his newest love...lots of it. He let me know yesterday when it was lunch time!
You can see that Jesse loves his little brother. He can plainly say Reuben, but for some reason only known to Jesse, he calls him Woo-den. Last night at our prayer meeting, Reuben was pulling up on the couch (his new trick), and Jesse was pretty worried when he toppled down. It was very sweet to see the concern.
I surely do love these little guys! It is fun to have Reuben now that he is getting old enough to stay for awhile without his mommy.

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

We are just soooo blessed!!!! I just don't understand how it is that we have the best looking kids, Grandkids and Great Grandkids in the whole wide world.lol

They are precious!!!! connie

Grammie Kim said...

Connie,
"WE" do have some pretty cute ones, don't we? The *one* we share, I haven't seen any recent pictures of lately. Alisa's mommy promised to send me something a couple weeks ago, but somehow is hasn't happened yet.
So glad you have a chance to see her regularly.
I really don't enjoy that long plane ride, but I am beginning to have the TX grandbaby "itch".

blondevue... said...

Cute pictures :)
And love that new floor!

~Kluane said...

They are pretty cute!=o)

Jenn said...

Thanks for posting these. They are sooooo cute. I just love them to death!! The LORD is good!

Mo said...

awwwwwww, fun little button nose kids.