I know I should have gotten started on this blog post at least a week or two ago, but I have been dreading making cute comments, and thinking up fun captions. If you know me, you know that is not really my strong point. So, here goes:
This chubby little one is A-DOR-A-BLE!! Baby Rebekah is nearly 5 months old now (isn't that right, Heather??). God has been so good. She is round and healthy, and making a nice little addition to our Grandbaby Collection. I was so happy to get to spend time with her.
My very special friend, Michele. When we get together, we start talking where we left off the last time, and just keep right on.....and on....and on....the only sad part about this particular "jaw session" is that we didn't have time to really get started. Strangely, she and her hubby planned to go celebrate their anniversary the same week we managed to get to town. We cherish the short visits we get with one another, and this was no exception. Michele planned a special Sunday night party for us to get together.
Some of the family partied more than others....
...as you can see....
Hannah didn't really care about the party part, but food...that's the important part!
We had a really lovely time visiting the McEntires. One of these days, Michele and I will have time to talk until we are done...one of these days....
More pictures to come in the next few days...This was our first day in town.
Love this picture of Hannah.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I am glad you got to go!
Post a Comment