Sunday, May 13, 2012

This is the what was on the coffee counter for me to find this morning.  Angela bought me "her" favorite flower, an orchid.  THAT is a special choice!  ♥Love it!♥
 Here is a closer look.  This flower is so delicate!  It is beautiful.

 When I was @ work Friday morning, this adorable flower basket arrived for me.  I promptly started crying!  It was such a surprise and wonder to receive this lovely gift from Tyler and Shannon in front of all my co-workers!!!
I
My Laurie sent 2 of these beautiful roses home for me today!  Thank you, my dear friend!  I miss seeing you more often!
Can you tell who might have sent the bear magnet and Army cup?  Thank you, Phil, Jennifer and boys!  I am going to fill that coffee cup in the morning!  I am so thankful for you, and the work that God has given you to do.  May the Lord protect and guide you!

Thank you, all my dear family and friends, who have sent Mother's Day wishes and gifts to make my day so special!  You are  ♥loved♥ and missed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful gifts!

Anonymous said...

And mine...is late. Phooey.
I even sent it by Tuesday thinking for sure it would get there on time.

Heather McEntire said...

well geez.
now i really wish i HAD sent a card..............i couldn't find a good one here in Freeport, so i just decided to message you on FB.

:(
happy mother's day...........
a day late.

Grammie Kim said...

Bek, your "late" gift was sooo much fun! You are SO crafty! Thank you!

Heather, your FB message was JUST perfect. I don't need a storebought card to hear you say what you wanted to say. :) Love you!

Thank you girls!