Saturday, January 7, 2012

Last installment of wedding reception pics (Hawaii)

Most of the following pictures will only mean something to Ty and Shannon, and possibly those who have lived in Hawaii and know these folks. They are mostly random pictures of friends that attended the wedding.
This picture is of my dear friend, Laurie, that moved to Hawaii for several years for her hubby's business. She recently moved back to me here, and I am so glad. I just wish that the cold wasn't so hard on her, because she thrives in the tropical weather of Hawaii. She is sitting with her dear Hawaiian buddy, Cynthia.
These are folks waiting for the wedding couple to come out (in the previous post...I got them backwards).





Here's Jason, Laurie's husband, and my camera helper. This picture is so sweet. See the bubble bottles in their hands? Waiting for the couple to emerge...









This guy looks pretty serious about his bubble blowing!







I wonder who was clinking their glass this time? :) Happy little smoochers.

Tyler, thanks for helping me get to Hawaii! I hope to come back to visit you if there is any way possible. :)

2 comments:

aksunflower said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. For some crazy reason I am really missing my Hawaii today...
I really appreciate the text...
Love, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Great post. I love seeing Mr and Mrs Clark. Miss them!