Sunday, January 29, 2012

Last church service for Phil and Jenn

Mary Tozier asked Phil to come in uniform. :) He chose the comfy one.
My boys! Jonny did NOT want David's arm around him...

McKinley decided she DIDN'T want to look at the camera...

...BUT Auntie Heidi tried to help.

The church family wanted to have a chance to spend some fellowship time with the Phil McBroom family before they left...so a potluck was lovingly prepared.



Reuben needed dessert. Wish I had one of those popcorn balls right now...no wait...I would rather have Reuben. Sniff...

I am so disappointed that when I zoom my camera, I get dark pictures. Phil was the afternoon speaker. I miss that big guy...

One more chance to sing with the quartet.

And Jenn, I promised myself, only one cry picture. Sorry. I miss you, sweetie!

I somehow missed Jesse Talon in my pictures. I didn't take many, but they are precious.

God bless you, my dear children. We miss you.

3 comments:

~Kluane said...

*sniffles* I miss them :(

Anonymous said...

So sad. But what a great mission they are on! Praise the Lord.

Phil McBroom said...

I miss you too!!! SO MUCH!