Monday, January 2, 2012

Finally getting the 3rd set of wedding pictures posted.

A lot of these pictures are pretty dark because of the lighting in the chapel. Too bad. If you want to see really good pictures, go to the website for Ty and Shannon's wedding on Shutterfly:
http://mcbroomwedding.shutterfly.com/
Ty waiting for his bride:
Oops, forgot to roll out the bridal path...













Here she comes with her proud daddy, Mark.

Shannon is such a beautiful young lady.

Mark gives his baby, and only daughter, to our youngest son. They are only 5 days apart in age.

Shannon smiled radiantly through the entire ceremony.



...rings....




Pouring colored sand together (some sort of Hawaiian tradition rather than a unity candle).

Song during the sand pouring ceremony. I didn't get a good picture of the girls singing, but there is an excellent one on the website.


Walking back from the pouring part of the ceremony.

I now pronounce you....

....Mr. and Mrs. Tyler McBroom. (sob, my baby boy is all grown up)

I hope these pictures aren't too dark to actually get a view. I will have another installment or two soon. Sorry they are so late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing Ty's wedding. It's almost as good as being there. ALMOST!