Here are a few pictures that I took at our family Christmas. We got together a week early because Phil and Jenn were leaving for Washington before December 25th.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Christmas 2011 @ the Lambert house
Because our house sold, we moved to Josh and Ang's RIGHT before Christmas. Angela was fantastic with all the hubbub right in the middle of the busy holiday season. She decorated, planned, cooked, baked, shopped, fed Jim and me with her family, took care of a new baby girl and an almost-3-year-old, entertained out-of-town family, and did a smashing job. I can't thank her enough for everything she did.
Here are a few pictures that I took at our family Christmas. We got together a week early because Phil and Jenn were leaving for Washington before December 25th.
Jesse asked me to play War with him. He taught me how...how cute is that?
Cutie, isn't he?
Heidi and her adored Lucy Jane.
Snack time! Phil and Jenn's flight got pushed back, so snacking was important!
Especially... homemade Peanut butter cups are important... Right, Reuben?
MMM....MMMMM.....MMMMMMMMMMMM! So good.
Nana Anita made so much food while she was watching the boys for Phil and Jenn. Pies and candies to die for... and almost the cause of death after eating so much of it!
The cute little boxes that Heidi and Angela fixed up with homemade goodies for the men for Christmas gifts.
The boxes were pretty adorable.
Our lovely hostess working on lunch!

Don't let my apron fool you. I did very little to help.



McKinley reading her book, saying bow wow wow!

Allen....
We finally get to see Phil after his 3 month training.
Brothers-in-law. :
Hugs all around! We were so glad to see Phil.

Ron and Anita.

Looks who is the only one at the table...David? No way!
The women's table...
Here are a few pictures that I took at our family Christmas. We got together a week early because Phil and Jenn were leaving for Washington before December 25th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The picture with Phil and Jenn walking in the door, I LOVE IT! Reuben has the CUTEST face EVER!!!
That was just wonderful!!!Thank you for sharing it with me. I love your family, they are a great bunch.
I'm going to have to make you a smaller apron.
=o(
how i'm homesick.
thanks a lot.
my favorite is the last one!!!
Wow.....that made me cry again! I miss you guys SO much! We'll have to start having family reunions every couple of years or we will NEVER all be together!!!!
Jenn, a planned get together isn't a bad idea! We'll have to talk about that!
Post a Comment