I have been trying to figure out what to blog about...and that didn't work.
So here goes a lot of "fluff" as Jim would call it.
It is only 4 1/2 weeks until Jim and I head to Hawaii for Tyler's wedding. I am not quite sure I have absorbed that fact yet. Looking forward to seeing Ty since it has been almost 2 years since he came home for Christmas after his basic training. Wish we had a little more time to get to know Shannon, but that is not possible. We will enjoy every minute that is allowed us.
On the home front, Angela had a baby shower yesterday, and it was fun being able to attend and do the devotion. Sweet Baby Lucy Jane slept like an angel while being passed around the room to different ladies. Both Ang and Lucy were spoiled rotten, which is JUST what should happen at a baby shower. :) Larae made an adorable teddy bear cake, sitting in an upright position. If I had a picture, I would post it here. Maybe later.
I have been busy putting in applications for a new job. If this is news to you, please pray for me to find the right job...I am anxious to get back to work as soon as the Lord allows.
Jim preached this morning since pastor is out of town. He spoke on the holiness of God.
What a challenge to the hearers!
I miss my Phil. He is doing well in his training. The Lord has already opened a door for him to study with a fellow chaplain about church truth. Jenn is taking care of things here, and though it is challenging, she is doing a great job. She gets to go spend Phil's last week (graduation week) with him. SO SO SO happy for her to get to go.
If it is news to you, Heather is now expecting a baby. The ultrasound revealed that she is having another girl...which is so funny. All my girls have only girls. Phil only had boys. It is quite amusing. We are anxious to see if Heidi and Anthony OR Tyler and Shannon break the cycle.
Rebekah had opportunity to go spend a week with Heather, which I thought was wonderful. They stayed very busy with church activities, dr. appts., shopping sprees, planned crafts, and 4 busy little girls. (oh, and I guess I should say Caleb fit in there somewhere. ;)
Ok, I warned you...not much to tell...unless I mention that Heidi and her hubby are going for a lovely cruise in a few weeks. She is very excited. It is nice for her to get away from Dillingham now and then. Have fun, HEIDI!
I'm done. Out of info. Hope you are alllllllllll doing wonderful, and enjoying the fall. We are expecting cold temperatures very soon, so I have tried to soak up a little sun when possible.
Love to all.
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment