This picture was taken at Kluane Tozier's graduation picnic this summer out at Chena Lakes. Don't you love that it is summer, sunshiny and Jim is wearing his fleece? Hahahaha. How typically Alaskan of him. Kluane said Phil had just made some sort of cryptic remark when she snapped the picture. Love his "evil" grin.
5 comments:
I find myself wearing sweaters in the summer also. Will have to get out of that habit!
It was soooo good to see Phil on Monday night. We bought a cake and candles and sang happy birthday to him in his apartment. After visiting for a little while we took him out for chinese food. The bowling alley was full so we didn't get to do that, but we had a great time anyway.
i love your new background and header its beautiful!!!did you take that picture???
Yes, Ang...I did take it. Heather told me to go out and take a pic of the snowy everygreens by the small driveway. :) Turned out nice, huh?
I just love your new picture header,Kim. It makes one "almost" want to see it for oneself.lol Have a good day, my friend. connie
Hey, tell the whole story...it was only about 80 out that day! However, it was about -20 the day before, and I was still thawing out.
Jim
Post a Comment