Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Daddy

I don't have too many pictures to put on my computer, since I don't have a good scanner, but thought I would share a couple.
Daddy was my Hero. A godly man who wanted his children to grow up to do what was right. Even though Daddy was severe at times, I now understand (as a parent) the reason...it was because he loved me, and was trying to teach me about pitfalls that Satan always had ready for me if I was willing to be ignorant of them.
Mom and dad were married in early 1950's. This happy picture is of Daddy at their 50th anniversary.

This picture is one of my favorites, even though he had his eyes closed. I am sure Heather will love it.

Miss you Daddy!

1 comment:

aksunflower said...

Thank you for sharing those pictures of your dad, Kim.
I was able to call my biological father this morning and wish him Happy Father's Day for the very first time in my life. God is really good...