
Wednesday night after church, my second grandson, David, smiled at me as I was leaving.
"David! You lost a tooth!!! You didn't tell me!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, I lost it last night. Mom asked me today, 'Did you check to see if you had anything under your pillow?' SNAP!!!! I forgot...and then I ran to my room to check! I got a quarter!"
You'd have to know David to know how funny that was. I am still sooooo amused that he forgot to check! How many kids do YOU know that forgot to check under their pillow for their FIRST lost tooth!!!??? AAAAAAhahahha....I love my Davy. He's the best.
3 comments:
Oh, that was just so sweet.Thank you Kim for sharing it with us. It brought back to my memory of many other first tooth losses and the search under their pillows in the morning. Beautiful times, beautiful memories. Have a wonderful day, my friend. connie
so cute.
What a lovely new background design!
Post a Comment