Sunday, February 21, 2010

Heather update #5

Heather's baby girl was born this afternoon, and as far as I know...they are both doing ok. Baby Hannah weighed 2 lb. 7 oz. I haven't actually talked to anyone yet, but thanks to texting phones, and facebook, I have information. :o)

Thanks for your prayers, and do remember to pray for little Hannah as she will be in the hospital for at least a month; and pray for mommy and daddy...it is going to be a long month for them.

3 comments:

blondevue... said...

Mrs. Kim,
I am praying with you guys. This month may be long, but my cousin Courtney had her baby Koa in the Anchorage hospital for months after going into labor at 24 weeks, and God helped them through it and Koa is now almost 3 years old and doing so good!
Praying that Hannah does just as well, and that Heather and Caleb make it thru strong!
Love you,
Tori

Anonymous said...

Kim, I didn't know she was pregnant. I will keep praying for both momma and babe. She is so loved and God will take care of both of them.
Amber

Grammie Kim said...

Thanks so much, Tori and Amber. Prayer is one thing that we know we can't go overboard on...