I just talked to Heather (Saturday afternoon). She's off all magnesium, and baby monitors for now. Drs. wanted to see what her BP would do. Her blood pressure jumped RIGHT up. She and Caleb are now waiting to see what doctors suggest. Heather is expecting to have to wait a while...keep praying.
A friend reminded me to Stay Strong...Glad I have the Lord's strength. I can only imagine how Heather and Caleb must feel.
Their little daughter, Alisa, is staying with Grandmother McEntire, so she's is GOOD hands. If only I could be there...
3 comments:
I know it must be so hard for you, Kim. I have been praying for you and Jim.
Alisa is being sooo good. She looked somewhat lost this morning at church. She is used to Mama and Daddy being there. But you would be so proud of her. No crying, or fussing just being sooo good. I know Heather will be happy to hear how well she has taught her daughter.
This too, shall pass. love you, connie
Connie, so glad Alisa isn't falling apart. Poor little dollie.
I AM having a hard time sitting all the way up here...
I know you are, Kim but really you are not totally there, you are in Heather's heart and she hold you very close. She feels your love and she remembers. love you, connie
Post a Comment