Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prayer Request!

For those of you who read my blog:

I have several pray requests today!

1. Pray for our daughter, Heather. She is a high risk patient during her pregnancies. She is about 6 months along right now. This morning the doctors are saying they may have to give the baby steroids, and induce labor due to complications. High blood pressure and protein in her urine are strong indicators of "preeclampsia".
I copied this off the internet:

~~~Preeclampsia is a pregnancy-related problem. The symptoms of preeclampsia include new high blood pressure after 20 weeks of pregnancy along with other problems, such as protein in your urine. Preeclampsia usually goes away after you give birth. In rare cases, blood pressure can stay high for up to 6 weeks after the birth.

Preeclampsia can be deadly for the mother and baby. It can keep the baby from getting enough blood and oxygen. It also can harm the mother’s liver, kidneys, and brain. Women with very bad preeclampsia can have dangerous seizures. This is called eclampsia.~~~

I haven't heard from Caleb yet today, but his dad sent me an e-mail saying that the doctors may have to induce. Obviously we are very concerned, and ask for your prayers.

2. A friend, Yolanda, is in need of prayer. She's been on kidney dialysis for years, and awaiting a kidney transplant. She has had many complications over the last fews weeks, and I would like to ask for your prayers for her as well. Big decisions are being made...

3. My mother is to have hip replacement surgery on Wednesday morning (1/27/10). Mom is spry and ready to get this done. Pray for safe surgery and recovery.

Thanks dear friends and family.

4 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

Waiting to hear from Caleb and Heather (Wed. morning). She had to stay a second night in the hospital under observation.

blondevue... said...

Mrs. Kim,
I've been praying for Heather and baby since I heard yesterday. We will all pray for your Mom's quick recover and for your friend Yolanda and continued prayers for Heather.
Take care, love you,
Tori

TO BECOME said...

God answered all our prayers!! Heather got to come home this evening. God is so good. love you, connie

Please keep the Pastor in your prayers on Saturday morning at 10:00 A.M. as he preaches Yolanda funeral. It is going to be very hard for him. We all loved her so much. Thank God she is home now, no more pain.

Unknown said...

So thrilled to hear that Heather is still keeping the little "bun in the oven". I guess we have never met, even though we live so close. Now that I have seen her pic, I know she looks just a whole lot like you (esp the contagious smile!).

Tiger and I will keep praying for her as the Lord brings her to our minds--which was a lot two weeks ago! Blessings, Anne