Now at first, I didn't think anything of it. Then I wondered, hmmm...that kinda looks like Tyler. Then after noticing his position, i.e., not in formation, not shooting, not doing ANYTHING that looks like basic training :o) , I thought, "yep, that MUST be Ty."
Doesn't that look like him? In EVERY way? HA! That's my boy...
6 comments:
Aw, that's so cool!
hahah Yes! That is so Tyler! Thats awesome. I didn't doubt it for a second when I saw the picture. But the fact that its on Your blog helped! :-)
So glad you have a picture, and can follow the training.
Oh, I am so happy for you!!! It must be soooo good to be able to see him where he is. We can hear about our children a lot but we need to see with our own eyes as often as we can. Have a very good day,Kim. love you, connie
I don't see ANY army men. At all. How are they dressed?
aaawww...it's my baby bruder :)
Cool Mrs. Kim!!
Post a Comment