That evening, it clouded over, and absolutely DUMPED a big rainstorm on us for about 20 minutes or so. The wind was blowing like crazy...and since the family was here, we all rushed outside for the fresh air and smell of rain. :o)
Here we are on the porch enjoying the display that God granted us. We seldom see lightening or hear thunder in our area, so it is always amazing to us when we do!
You can't get the full effect from this picture, but there was a LOT OF RAIN pouring off the front of the porch overhang. Tyler could NOT believe I didn't take a video....wish I had!
3 comments:
Aw that's so cute. I love the rain when it pours down so heavy. But you're so right, cameras never capture how much water is actually coming down.
That was soo cool...It hasn't rained like that in a long time. You're so good about taking pictures Mom....i need lessons!
I love happy family gatherings. Oh, how I would love to smell the rain again. It has been so long. I can't wait. I hope it is not in the form of a hurricane though. I am glad you all had such a good time. Wow, flowers, rain and good family times. What a nice visit today. connie
Post a Comment