I was a proud mommy. My Heather Nicole was born sooooo fast that the nurse had to delivered her, since I didn't have time to wait for the doctor. Have a wonderful day, my Heather darlin'.
If I knew how to do one of those pretty blinking "Happy Birthday" signs on here, it would be here. :o)
OOPS, I posted this one day early...thought it was the 14th today.
so, happy birthday TOMORROW heather.
Love from your momma and daddy.
If I knew how to do one of those pretty blinking "Happy Birthday" signs on here, it would be here. :o)
OOPS, I posted this one day early...thought it was the 14th today.
so, happy birthday TOMORROW heather.
Love from your momma and daddy.
This is a recent picture of Heather with her mother-in-law, Michele (one of the dearest people in the whole world!)
2 comments:
I'm taller in person. I just want everybody to know that.
We got Heather two BEAUTIFUL bowls. She took them home. sheesh.
Mo, maybe she will let you look at them when you go to visit her...
MAYBE.
Post a Comment