Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pin the Badge on the Rookie

Ang planned a surprise family celebration for her hubby who just graduated from police academy. She was creative, as usual, and planned a game for the grandsons to play at the party. The yellow badges were for "pinning" on the rookie, and the boys found it quite humorous.
Davy's turn....
Jonny's turn....
Uncle Josh's turn...
Davy and Jonny spinning Josh (on his knees)
Where will Uncle Josh pin his badge??? Will I win???
Notice the badge on the wall...that was Auntie Ang's (I think she was giving the boys a break, don't you?)
I think everyone won that game. It was cute, that's for sure. We had balloons, and posters of Josh's achievements, and some of his target practice posters, and food, and fun.
Yea, for Josh's academy accomplishments.




2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am soooo proud of him!!! He did a great job graduating at the head of his class and he finished it with a lot of people in the Police world thinking highly of him. I am sure he will have a job soon. Hopefully with Phil!!! Love you and thanks for posting pictures. I posted some too!!

Happy Girl said...

Oh that's way cool. Angela is such a great artist. =)